The Arts & Business Council offers several ways for companies of any size to demonstrate their commitment to Tennessee’s cultural and creative communities through our corporate partnership program. By joining the Arts & Business Council with a tax-deductible gift, your company can ensure that Nashville remains a top creative capital, where companies and communities thrive together.
To easily join the growing group of organizations invested in Tennessee’s creative economy, make your gift today through the form at the bottom of the page. For questions or to learn more about ways you can partner with the Arts & Business Council, please contact us at 615-460-8274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support of the Arts & Business Council’s programs and services that cultivate a thriving, sustainable creative culture in Nashville and beyond
- Subscription to the Arts & Business Council e-newsletter
- Additional members-only communications through our e-newsletter
- Priority ticket access to Arts & Business Council events, including our spring arts party, Arts Immersion
- Recognition of your partnership with a listing on our Supporters page
All “Member” level benefits, plus:
- Discounts to our Education Seminars and workshops for all of your employees
- Exclusive member discounts through our Arts Partners network for all of your employees
All “Associate” level benefits, plus:
- Providing a scholarship to support an artist entrepreneur through our Periscope: Artist Entrepreneur Training program
- A number of complimentary tickets to the annual Periscope Pitch event
- Opportunities to engage with Periscope: Artist Entrepreneur Training participants
- Recognition of your partnership with a printed listing on Arts & Business Council materials, such as event programs and brochures*
All “Partner” level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to nominate one of your employees for complimentary participation in our Arts Board Matching program
- Recognition of your partnership in print* and online with a small logo
All “Leader” level benefits, plus:
- Opportunities for additional collaboration with the Arts & Business Council, including our WorkCreative innovation workshops**
- Recognition of your partnership in print* and online with a large logo (and link to your website!)
*pending respective print deadlines
**Additional collaboration or services may affect the tax-deductibility of your gift
The Arts & Business Council’s programs and services provide many outstanding opportunities to make a meaningful impact and gain significant visibility through our corporate partner program. Something not looking right? We’re happy to design custom sponsorship packages to achieve your specific marketing or philanthropic goals. Get in touch at 615-460-8274 or email email@example.com to create the perfect partnership with us.
The Arts & Business Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that relies on a variety of funding sources to make our programs happen. All corporate partnership levels are 100% tax-deductible unless otherwise noted, and will have a lasting impact on the future of the creative economy in Nashville and beyond. Thank you!